2/20/14

What's going on since last year??


Last time I blogged was about 3 months ago, what???? whew!

So, what's going on with me?

We were really busy throughout the whole holiday season until Valentine's Day with our Boudoir Photography business, which is the biggest reason why I didn't post anything.
Our weekends were filled with photo shoots and the week days were all about editing.

You can check our Facebook page if you want to see a couple of the photos we were able to share.

In the meantime 2013 is gone and 2014 started. With that, it marks 11 years since we moved to USA. Wow!

We spent New Year's eve at Downtown Disney and we had a great time!

For the New Year I usually don't do resolutions, but I always want to learn, evolve, grow...

So instead of a resolution I have a fitness goal. I want to be in the best shape of my life because this year I turned.....wait for it....the big 4 ....0  oh noo..there you go I said it... whew!
It's in November, so I still have time but of course Summer is way before that, and I want to be ready then.

I signed up for a 12 week challenge competition, the Labrada Lean Body Challenge, where the biggest transformation wins a cruise and the chance to workout with Mr. Labrada himself and the wonderful fitness model Jamie Eason, my super inspiration since forever.
This is my 4th week and it's going great so far. So cheers for month 1!

If you follow me on Instagram I've been sharing some of my favorites clean eating meals. Can you tell how much I like those Food For Life corn tortillas?

So, let's get fitter and healthier!!







1 comment: