10/10/13

The big switch and a free phone!


I don't understand why when I'm at work the day feels so long...but in reality time flies.

It was July the last time I posted something here grr!!! Way too long, too fast...

This week I made the big decision to switch my iPhone 4 for a Samsung Galaxy S3. There it is I did it.

I had been playing with the idea for a while because I wanted to upgrade but I had too much love for my iPhone and couldn't decide. Besides I really didn't want to spend the money on the 4S when the 5 was around the corner, but at the same time I really didn't want to spend the money on the 5 either.

Bottom line is those phones are way too expensive, and I had a phone that was in perfect condition that I don't use as much since I got the tablet. Which by the way was Android, the Google Nexus7 and I also love.

I love change and the possibility of having a complete new phone was exciting!!!

What's a girl to do???

Enter gift cards and special offers. My husband found out that Best Buy had the Galaxy on special and it was a price I was comfortable with, they were giving a $50 gift card that you could use right away for the phone. That right there made my decision.


Well, it gets even better...

While at the store ready to pay, we come to find out that the gift card was on top of the already low special price, which made my phone free... yeap, you read that right...free! I only had to pay for the case.

So I have a new free phone and let me tell you it's quite awesome. Yes, there is an adaptation period of course but since I already had the Nexus7 that hasn't been too crazy either.

The iPhone will always have a special place in my heart and I still think it's pretty...but why not try something different.

Life is too short to not try different things; and it is a phone after all...it's not like I'm switching husbands, that I would not do ha! ;-)

Here is the last picture I took with my iPhone


Weekend is so close I can almost smell it and the weather is being great these days.

Have a great one!

Moraima

No comments:

Post a Comment