7/26/13

Baby showers, old time friends and the magic of Facebook


Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend the baby shower of a dear friend. We met a very long time ago back in Puerto Rico when we were both still single.

Forward to more than 13 years later, we are both married and we had not seen each other in person for that long. Of course, thanks to the wonderful thing that can be Facebook we reconnected a few years back. I also got to see another one of our friends that flew back all the way from Puerto Rico to come to the shower and I haven't seen here in even longer than 13 years.

It's nice to reconnect and see where we all are now.

Here's a few pictures I took of the details.




And here's the two of us together after so long!


It's Friday, have a wonderful weekend!

Moraima...

6 comments:

  1. Awww.... sooo cuteemoraima!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! Thank you so much for going and taking these cute pics!! I wish we had more time to chitr chat, but i hope you had a really fun time, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! Thank you so much for going and taking these cute pics!! I wish we had more time to chitr chat, but i hope you had a really fun time, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete