7/3/13

4th of July Celebrations!!


I am not much the celebratory kind of person unless its my birthday ha! 
But if I was, I think I would spend a lot of money making theme parties. All the goodies and decorations uff!

Tomorrow is quite a special day for the United States, it commemorates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence in July 4, 1776 declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.

Even though I wasn't born in the USA, this country has always been a big part of who we are as Puerto Ricans, after all we are born with american citizenship. The 4th of July is definitely a big celebration back in the island.

Many of you will probably go out to picnics, BBQs and fireworks displays. I found a few really cute ideas on Pinterest for tomorrow's celebration; you might still have time for it to work on some of these.
•••

How about starting with outfit ideas



Some decorations




And of course food

2 comments:

  1. Cute post and guess what I would love your opinion on a shoot I did called Voodoo dreams of my blog. Pretty please, hope you are enjoying the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok I will definitely check it out!! thanks!

      Delete