8/21/12

The little things around us

A lot of people think that I have a thing for animals like bugs, lizards, critters, because I always have all kinds of encounters with the little creatures.

I do have a thing for lizards.. I don't like them.

I do live right at the edge of a natural preserve which makes the critters be almost my neighbors.

But, it's not only that. I have always been a very curious person and I just don't walk around, I watch, I observe, I look around at everything that surrounds me. It's an enjoyable process and we should all do it.

There are so many things, little things around us that we just miss because we are always too busy, in a rush, with no time to look and enjoy the world  around us. Not only animals, but people, nature, the sky, the clouds, the grass, the wild flowers on the median, how the tall grass moves with the wind, everything we have in this wonderful planet.

Do it for a week, when you leave your house, when you are driving around, well not exactly while driving but when you stop at a light, you know what I mean. Put the mobile down and actually look around and see what you discover.

I would be interested to know if you found anything different.

Here I leave you with one of the little creatures outside my home. Oh the wonders, what an amazing little thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment